“Challenging extreme inequality has now become a moral imperative, just as prior generations have led movements from abolition to civil rights and marriage equality.” from the draft CSAI proposal to the UUA.
UUs in the Pacific Northwest are coming together to learn more about economic inequality in our country and to take action. We invite you to browse the resources and advocacy alerts that we post here and to then join our email/discussion/action group.
A few of the topics that we will be addressing include:
- Tax Equalization Across All Income Levels (WA State & Local) – Tax and Revenue Fairness
- Establish a Washington State Public Bank
- Universal Health Care Coverage – Basic Needs
- Amply Fund Public Education
- Eliminate Extreme Poverty and Homelessness – Basic Needs