Issue Lead: Jim Lee, Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane
Vision: We envision…and foresee the real possibility of… a world in which every human being has their basic needs met; providing them the capacity and the opportunity to progressively realize their full human potential.
Mission: To build the public awareness and political will required to realize our vision. We work with Unitarian Universalists and others in our communities to build the recognition that such a vision is both technically and economically feasible. We educate, engage, and empower those who want to see economic justice applied universally.
- Equalization of State & Local Taxes Across All Income Levels (Tax and Revenue Fairness)
- Establish a Washington State Public Bank
- Universal Health Care Coverage (Basic Needs)
- Amply Fund Public Education
- Eliminate Extreme Poverty and Homelessness (Basic Needs)
- Equity and representation in the State Budget.