JUUstice Washington is looking for a volunteer accountant/bookkeeper to support our important social and environmental justice work in Washington State.
You could provide crucial support for the birth of an exciting new organization. We desire someone who would be willing to donate approximately 10 hours per month entering account information and preparing financial reports.
(1) Entering financial data into Quickbooks, including expenditures, donations, and event receipts;
(2) Recording payroll and calculating payroll and other taxes (for part-time employees);
(3) Calculating depreciation for a small amount of office equipment;
(4) Tracking grant income and expenditures;
(5) Running standard financial reports covering the operations, events and grants of JUUstice Washington.; and
Familiarity with QuickBooks is a must. Contact John Hilke for more information.
Deadline for Application: Ongoing Start Date: Flexible