Single Men – Congregations for the Homeless
Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 services for homeless men Address: 515B 116th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA Bus Routes: The closest bus route is the 271 bus. It stops at 116th Ave NE and NE 2nd Place. Walk north, and the Center is on the left. Phone Number: 425-528-6619
Severe weather plan: If overcapacity, CFH will not turn men away and will find a space.
Single Women – Sophia Way
Severe Weather Hours: If the buses are not running, there will be 24/7 services for single women at both the day center and shelter locations. Shelter Address: 15727 NE 4th Street, Bellevue, WA 98008 (Temple B’Nai Torah) Day Center Address: 3032 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (behind St. Luke’s Lutheran Church) Bus Routes: The closest bus routes are 226 and 245, B Line. Day Center Bus Routes: The closest bus route is 249. Phone Number: 425-463-6254 Severe weather plan: If the buses are not running, there will be 24/7 services for single women at both the day center and shelter location. If the buses are running, the Day Center will extend their hours from 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.; and the Shelter will extend their hours from 7 p.m.–8 a.m.
Families with Children – Catholic Community Services
Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 services at CCS New Bethlehem Day Center Day Center Address: New Bethlehem Day Center (located in Salt House Church): 11920 NE 80th Street, Suite 100, Kirkland, WA Phone Number: 206-900-5908 Severe weather plan: The CCS family shelter at 17222 NE 8th Street, Bellevue, WA 98008 (St. Peter’s United Methodist Church) will close, and the New Bethlehem Day Center will open 24/7.
Youth & Young Adults – Friends of Youth
Day Center Address: 16225 NE 8th Street, Suite A-1, Redmond, WA Day Center Hours: M/T/Th/Fr: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; W: Open by Appt. only; Sat/Sun: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Youth Shelter (7-17) – Youth Haven: Call Hotline for information 206- 236-5437
Young Adult Shelter (18 – 24) – The Landing Shelter
Hours and Address:
8:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. (same as Day Center address above)
Ages 7-17 Hotline#: 206-236-5437
Ages 18-24 Hotline #: 425-449-3868
Severe weather plan: If overcapacity, will provide bus tickets and resources to
CFH or SW.
All — Snoqualmie Valley Winter Shelter
8PM to 7 AM Shelter address — Snoqualmie United Methodist Church (38701 SE River St, Snoqualmie)
Resource Center 7:30 AM to 2 PM at American Legion Post, 38625 SE River St, Snoqualmie, WA 98065. Bus 208.
- Lake Washington Methodist Safe Parking Program
Severe Weather Hours: 24/7 safe parking for women and/or any group with a child Address: 7525 132nd Avenue NE, Kirkland, WA Phone Number: 425-922-8051
- Overlake Christian Church, 9900 Willows Rd, Redmond, WA Email Pastor Josh McQueen at email@example.com or visit the church office during our regular hours, Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm.
- Severe weather plan: Lake WA Methodist Church will open their church 24/7 for safe parking participants.
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 2 p.m.-7 p.m.; Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Thursday: 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Renewal Food Bank, Highland Covenant Church, 15022 Bel-Red Rd., 425-736-8132. Monday and Wednesday: 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Tuesday: 4 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Issaquah Food and Clothing Bank Mondays 5-7, Wednesday 5-7; Tues, Wed, Thursday 10 AM to 1 PM. Serves zip codes: 98027, 98029, 98059 and 98075.
- Fall City Pantry at United Methodist Church, the Fall City Community Food Pantry is open to anyone in need of grocery assistance, on first and third Wednesdays of each month from Noon–1:30 p.m. and 6:30–7:30 p.m. Closed when Snoqualmie Valley School District closes.
- Snoqualmie Valley Food Bank, 122 E. 3rd Street, North Bend, WA Seniors (65+) Only Food Distribution. Every Monday, 9:30am – 11:00am, Serves residents of North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, and Preston
- Attain Housing, 125 State St. S, Kirkland, 425-576-9531, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Catholic Community Services, Call Wednesday between 2 and 4 p.m., 425-213-1963 x2
- Hopelink, 14812 Main St., 425-943-7555. Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- LifeSpring, (must live in Bellevue and have a child under 18), 302 Bellevue Square, 425-451-1175
- Muslim Community Resource Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-4, Redmond, 1-888-404-6272, Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Salvation Army, 911 164th Ave. NE, 425-452-7300
- St Vincent de Paul, St Louise Parish 141 156th Ave. SE, 425-214-5478 or 206-767-6449
- 211 King County Crisis Connections, 211 or 1-800-621-4636, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Online: 24/7
General Shelter Information
- Congregations for the Homeless – Overnight shelter (7:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) for single adult men over the age of 18. Men are allowed on site beginning at 7 p.m. Located at 515B 116th Ave NE (at Lincoln Center). The closest bus route is the 271 bus, which stops at 116th Ave NE and NE 2nd Place. Walk back north, and the Center is on the left. Space is provided on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority going to men who spent the previous night at the shelter. For more information, call 425-528-6619.
- The Sophia Way – Women's overnight shelter (8:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) until May 31, 2020 at Temple B'nai Torah, 15727 NE 4th Street, Bellevue 98008. No reservations needed – first come, first served. For information: 425-463-6254. Bus routes 226 and 245, B Line.
- Catholic Community Services – Family overnight shelter (8:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.) at St. Peter's Methodist Church, 17222 NE 8th St, Bellevue. Please call for shelter: Netta at 206-355-9392 or Cynthia at 206-437-7448.
- Friends of Youth – Youth and young adult shelter. Youth (11-17 years old) shelter – call the 24/7 hotline: 206-236-KIDS (5437). Young adult (18-24 years old) overnight shelter (Line-up: 8:30 p.m.) at the Together Center, 16225 NE 87th St., Suite A-1, Redmond. For additional information about the young adult shelter, call 425-449-3868.
- LifeWire – Help finding safer housing for survivors of domestic violence, call the 24-hour helpline at 425-746-1940.