JUUstWA 2021 Priorities
- Tribes and Nations
- Migrant Farmworkers
- Green New Deal
- WA HEAL and STRONG Acts
- Climate Change
- Clean Energy
- School to Prison Pipeline
- Affordable Housing
- Police Accountability
- Truth and Reconciliation
Refugee, Immigrant and Migrant Solidarity
- Asylum and refugee processes
- Citizenship Pathways, DACA, Dreamers
- Environmental impacts – COVID 19, toxic exposure, wildfires
Ally and Partner Priorities
- Faith Action Network (FAN) Legislative Priorities:
- Earth Ministry https://earthministry.org/advocacy/2021-legislative-priorities/
- Sierra Club: https://www.sierraclub.org/washington/2021-legislative-session
- Front and Centered: https://frontandcentered.org/2021-legislative-priorities/
- Climate Alliance for clean Jobs and Energy https://waclimatealliance.org/resilientfuture/
- Environmental Priorities Coalition https://wecprotects.org/environmental-priorities-coalition-2/
- Climate Solutions: https://www.climatesolutions.org/article/2021-01/2021-action-time-climate-washington-legislature
- Futurewise Washington Can’t Wait Campaign: Growth Management Act
- Nature Conservancy (Washington) https://www.washingtonnature.org/fieldnotes/2020/11/resilient-future-policy-priorities-climate-alliance-jobs-clean-energy-legislature-session-2021-heal-act-growth-management-transportation-environmental-priorities-coalition
Equal Justice Lobby Days. February 8, 2021. Sign up for Equal Justice Lobby Days 2021, to call on the Washington State Legislature to continue funding front-line civil legal services providing support and justice for those most harmed by COVID-19. Register here.
Environmental Lobby Days. February 8-10, 2021. Team up with other activists from your district to speak up for environmental health and justice and gain the skills to be a persuasive constituent. You’ll have the opportunity to attend online issue briefings, learn how to lobby, hear from environmental champions, and meet virtually with your elected officials to advance the Environmental Priorities Coalition’s 2021 priorities. Register here.
Housing and Homelessness Lobby Days. February 8, 2021. Friday February 12. Join hundreds of fellow advocates this year at #HHAD2021! This event will be virtual and free for all attendees. Register Here.
Interfaith Advocacy Day 2021. February 11, 2021. 9:00 AM through 12:00 PM. FAITH ACTION NETWORK’s Virtual Interfaith Advocacy Day brings voices of compassion and justice to our elected leaders. We partner for the common good with people of faith and conscience who stand up boldly for our shared values. Meet virtually with your legislators and their staff, and put your faith into action! Register here. More information here.
Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Days. February 16-18, 2021. Together, we will speak in one voice to say that immigrants and refugees make Washington a better place to live, work, and thrive. From February 16-18, we will bring together immigrant rights activists from across Washington state for this virtual event to fight for our rights in Olympia. Register here.