Backbone Campaign is moving our normal Monthly Organizing Call date up a bit in anticipation of the Global Climate Strike happening Sept 20-27.
Her work focuses on building an inclusive movement in support of climate action. Keya’s commentary on climate change policy and sustainability issues has been quoted in dozens of media outlets including USA Today, the New York Times, Fox News, the Associated Press, The Washington Post, and NBC Nightly News.
- want to connect with a light team in your city and help with projection
- need a banner tool kit so that you, with a small group of friends, can deploy banners over freeways or in other locations
- want to reserve an LED banner, for high visibility night-time messaging
- need imagery to make your action pop, including an inflatable pipeline (our two globes have been reserved already for DC and Vashon/Seattle)
- are local and can join us in our Vashon warehouse and make your banners for the Climate Strike, Wednesdays, Sept 11th and Sept 18th