Navigating Intersectionality was theme of this year’s Justice Summit, and it was a resounding success! What will be the theme of next year’s summit, and will your congregation or organization collaborate with JUUstice Washington to make it all happen?
We are looking for congregations and organizations interested in spreading the word, offering their ideas and expertise, and lending us their support.
Please consider becoming a sponsor!
You’ll be in good company if you do.
Click here for 2019 Summit sponsors.
Sponsorship has the following benefits/requirements: Sponsoring organizations…
- will be listed as a sponsor in our brochure, marketing, program and summary materials.
- will identify a contact person to receive planning updates and marketing materials.
- will commit to sending at least two representatives to the Summit (one if from out of state). Six to twelve is ideal!
- will disseminate information on the Summit to its own congregation/organization and its regional friends before and after the Summit.
- will consider being a financial supporter of the Summit. It is not a requirement that sponsors provide funds in support of the Summit, but a small donation would help the program committee keep participation fees down, and attract and engage high quality speakers.
For more information or to sign up to sponsor this event, please contact Sharon Varosh, Administrator, JUUstice Washington, MemberServices@JUUstwa.org.